2022tue15feb1:00 pm2:30 pmVirtual EventWFEO YEFL Webinar - Build Back Wiser – Engineering the Future: An Inspiring and Collective Young Engineering Vision1:00 pm - 2:30 pm View in my timeParis, eiffel towerYear:World Engineering Day 2022Official WED::Conference,Talk,Webinar
The World Engineering Day for Sustainable Development was proclaimed by UNESCO at its 40th General Conference in 2019. It is celebrated worldwide on 4th March of each year since 2020
The World Engineering Day for Sustainable Development was proclaimed by UNESCO at its 40th General Conference in 2019. It is celebrated worldwide on 4th March of each year since 2020 as a UNESCO international day of celebration of Engineers and Engineering.
The day offers an opportunity to highlight Engineers and Engineering’s achievements in our modern world and improve public understanding of how engineering and technology are central to modern life and for sustainable development.
Aligned with 2022 Theme: “Build Back Wiser – Engineering the Future” and as part of the World Engineering Day Celebrations, the young engineers’ panel will be held on the 15th of Feb 2022 titled: An Inspiring and Collective Young Engineering Vision,
Panelists are from different geographical regions of the world, are a gender diverse group and are outstanding leaders, being nominated by WFEO, Federation of International Consulting Associations (FIDIC) Futur Leaders Council, European Young Engineers (EYE), The Student Platform for Engineering Education Development (SPEED). The objective of the panel is to present their perspectives and give an inspiring and shared vision of the role of young engineers in Engineering a Sustainable Future.
– Christopher Chukwunta, Vice President of the International Renewable Energy Systems Inc, (Nigeria)
– Firas Bou Diab, Chair, WFEO Young Engineers/Future Leaders Committee, (Lebanon)
– Nadja Yang, President, European Young Engineers (EYE), (Germany)
– Rodrigo Juárez, Vice-Chair of the FIDIC Future Leaders Council – International Federation of Consulting Engineers, (México)
– Maria Laura Polo Gonzalez, Vice-President of Educational Content and President Elect, The Student Platform for Engineering Education Development (SPEED), (USA)
Virtual Event Details
Event has already taken place!
(Tuesday) 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm View in my time